Reservations & Waitlist
We highly recommend reserving classes online in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance.
Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. You will be notified by email when you get moved into the class. You can also be notified via text message if you specially request it at the front desk. If you do not show up, our standard “Late Cancel” policy will apply.
When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. We want to have record of your attendance and ensure you have an enjoyable experience.
Cancellations & No-shows
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online or call the studio at least 4 hours before the start of class to avoid being charged for a no-show.
- If you do not cancel at least 4 hours in advance, this is a “Late Cancel” which results in a loss of that class. If you are using a membership package, your account billing date will be moved up 1 day.
- If you are a no-show, the “Late Cancel” policy will apply.
- We enforce the no-show/Late Cancel policy to enable a waitlisted student a chance to take your spot.
Late Arrival to Class
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving at least 10 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter an ongoing class up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase trademarked Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles (with water only) are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. If you are expecting an urgent call, you may ask the front desk manager to keep your phone for you during class and they will come get you if need be. Otherwise, store it in the lockers with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. They are available outside of Studio B. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- First-time students who are pregnant must take at least 5 pre-natal exercise classes before joining the regular class. Or they may do the Bar Method Pregnancy DVD at least 5 times at home and then join us at the studio.
- New and continuing pregnant students must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- Pregnant students can opt to take the first half of the class (which focuses on the arms and legs) for half price.
- Please inform your instructor if you are pregnant so appropriate pre-natal modifications may be given.
- Refer to Pregnant Or Post Natal for detailed modification information.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Illness & Injuries
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctors note may be required to allow you to take class.
- Just a cold? Please stay home, rest, and avoid spreading the virus to others.